Tuesday 9 April 2013

NTR Enjoy For Baadshah Film Success


Ever since YSR Congress Party used Jr NTR's photos (along with stills of Jagan Mohan Reddy and Kodali Nani) on the flexees as a part of their campaign, the news has become a point of discussion across the state. A couple of days back Nandamuri Balakrishna urged NTR Jr to come out and condemn the acts of YSRCP workers and clarify his stand.

Putting an end to all the rumors and speculations, NTR Jr once again clarified that he would be with Telugu Desam Party throughout his life and further asked everyone to refrain from dragging him unnecessarily into such controversies.

"I'm clarifying yet again that I will stand by grandfather's (Sr NTR) party till my last breath. I'm currently enjoying the success of Baadshah and please let me enjoy it. Don't unnecessarily drag me into all the controversies", said NTR Jr, while addressing the media on the occasion of Baadshah success meet on Monday in Hyderabad.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment