Thursday 18 April 2013

Krish To Direct Bollywood Hero Akshay Kumar Next Film




Director Kirsh Jagarlamudi is all set to join an elite group of Tollywood filmmakers like Ram Gopal Varma and Puri Jagannath who managed to break into Bollywood. The Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum director is going to direct Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar in his maiden venture. The film, it is learnt is going to be a remake of Tamil movie, Ramana, which was remade in Telugu as Tagore starring Megastar Chiranjeevi in the lead.

The director is understandably very excited. "I'm really excited about the project and I can't start working on it. However, I feel it will be equally challenging as any other film I have worked on. Since I'm venturing new territory (Bollywood), I can already feel the pressure," Krish was quoted as saying.

It is learnt that Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be producing the movie tentatively titled Gabbar. Akshay will be seen playing a self styled vigilante in the movie. Apparently the producers were keen on roping in Ghajini director, Murugadoss before zeroing in on Krish.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment