Wednesday 3 April 2013

Nagarjuna Greeku Veerudu Audio Launch Compleate Photo Gallery

Nagarjuna Greeku Veerudu Audio Launch Compleate Photo Gallery






























































 


The audio launch of King Nagarjuna and Nayanathara's 'Greeku Veerudu' has been done at Shilpakala Vedika in Hyderabad.
Famous film personalities like SP Balasubramanyam, VV Vinayak, Boyapati Seenu, K.Raghavendra Rao, K.L. Narayana, Anushka, Priyamani, Srinivasa Reddy,  film director Dasarath, producer D.Sivaprasad Reddy,  have attended the event along with the Akkineni family members like ANR, Nagarjuna, Amala, Nagachaitanya, Akhil, Sumanth and Sushanth.
K.Raghavendra Rao launched the audio and gave the copies to Boyapati Srinu and VV Vinayak.

D.Sivaprasad Reddy said, "My journey with the Akkineni family is a wonderful one. I was at first a fan of NTR and then ANR attracted me so much and I became a big fan of him.  I love Nagarjuna calling me 'Reddy garu' so much. This movie is going to be the biggest hit in the career of Nagarjuna".
SP Balasubramanyam said, "There are so many actors who act on and off screen. But Nagarjuna is the one who acts only on screen . I respect him so much though he is younger to me in age. Thaman and I are from the same village and he is the nephew of mine. I am very happy at his successful career".
ANR launched the first song,I hate love stories and said, " As Nagarjuna is my son, I cannot tell much about him. My family has no habit of praising ourselves unlike others. Thaman' grandfather Ghantashala Balaramaiah was the one who introduced me to the industry and I am very thankful to him".
Nagachaitanya said, " This year is going to be a festival for the fans with a row of movies. I hope this becomes a blockbusterI cannot spend so much here as I have to attend the Thadaka shooting".
Nagarjuna said, " I doesn't know the meaning of Greeku Veerudu right from when Krishna Vamsi used it in 'Ninne Pelladatha'. Dasarath has done an excellent work and it is Thaman's music, which inspired me to dance well in this movie. I hope my sons also learn to live disciplined as I did from my father. Some are asking when I would I retire from movies. It is a very mad question. I don't know whether Chaithu retires or Akhil retires from acting. But I will not retire and I will live like a king my whole life".
Boyapati Srinu expressed his wish to direct Nagarjuna. Painter Vilas Nayak surprised everyone by painting Nagarjuna's painting in minutes excellently at the event.
All the others wished a very good success of the movie and said that the title is only apt to Nagarjuna.

No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment