Saturday 30 March 2013

Victory Venkatesh To Support Four IPL Teams

Venkatesh To Support four IPL Teams
Venkatesh, who played a soft-spoken family man in Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) will now be seen in a starkly contrasting character in his upcoming film, Shadow — an out-and-out action entertainer. "People have been asking me to do a mass character for a while now. And I'm glad I'm getting to do a movie with a revenge theme, with a whole lot of stylised action sequences. I got to pull off some cool action moves after a long time. For a chase scene, I even rode a bike myself without using a body double," he says.

The actor however, denies the buzz that claims he is playing a don in the film. "The film doesn't even have a mafia backdrop," he insists. Incidentally, after SVSC this film will be his second multi-starrer in a row. Shadow also stars actor Srikanth, who plays a cop.'

What about the unusual pairing with the very young Taapsee? "All I can say is she has done a good job and looks great in the movie," says Venky, who is now gearing up for the T-town remake of Bol Bachchan. Apart from his projects, the actor is also looking forward to the IPL season. In fact, Venky says he will be torn between supporting four teams. "The owners of the Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad teams are very close friends and each one of them wanted me to support their team. I will travel to the stadiums to watch some of the matches."
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment