Thursday 21 March 2013

Upasna Special Birthday Gift for Ram Charan


That Charan and Upasna love animals is no secret. But what's with the couple gifting one another pets? The couple who claim to be still stuck in the dating phase, have shown yet again that when it comes to gifting, nothing can beat a furry friend. The young biwi has gifted her actor hubby a rare breed puppy, all the way from Thailand! "I've received my birthday gift in advance. It's a Jack Russell and it's my favourite. Upasna got it for me all the way from Thailand," shared a visibly excited Charan. "Last year on her birthday, I gifted Upasna a horse, so this year, she went a step ahead and got me the puppy," said the beaming hubby.

Admitting that marriage has been tough on Upasna, what with him being away shooting for months on end, Charan admits that they are still in their dating phase. "Immediately after marriage, I got busy with my films. I would spend just four days a month at home and the rest of the time I would be shooting in Mumbai," said Charan. Of course, unlike other star biwis Upsana couldn't join her hubby during his outdoor schedule due to her work commitments in Hyderabad. "Upsi can't come to Mumbai all the time as she is busy with work in Hyderabad. For the two of us, work is very important. So sometimes, I try and take an evening flight to Hyderabad and leave the next morning to Mumbai," explains Charan.
Luckily for Upasna, Charan's mother Surekha has been a constant source of support and companionship. "My mother knows what it is to be married to an actor. She faced similar issues when dad (Chiranjeevi) would shoot round the clock. She shares her experiences with Upsi and is there with her always. My mother's presence is a great source of support for her," admits Charan.
Meanwhile, the actor has plans to make up to his wife for his long absence from home, by taking her on a vacation soon. "I want to complete all my work on Zanjeer and Yevadu by June, and then whisk Upasna off for a break," said Charan. "Upasna is a romantic at heart and loves Yash Chopra movies. She isn't a fan of action films, but began watching them after marrying me." Fans of the actor have a lot to look out to as well. "My fans have planned a grand birthday celebration for me in Hyderabad and I will surely be there. We are also releasing the teasers of two films on this day," reveals Charan, adding, "We have taken all security measures into account for this event."
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment